Fasting Together 2020: A Guide for November
Resources for fasting and praying for the church around the world who is suffering persecution for the gospel
Fasting Together 2020
- Second Tuesday each month (November 10). Fast beginning after dinner on Monday (November 9), skip breakfast and lunch on Tuesday, then break the fast by eating dinner on Tuesday
- A Hunger for God: Desiring God Through Fasting and Prayer, John Piper
Read and Reflect
- Psalm 34, Psalm 23, Psalm 147
- Read about the persecuted church around the world from
- Ask God for a greater awareness and empathy for brothers and sisters who are suffering for their faith in the gospel.
- Pray for freedom for faith in areas such as North Korea, Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan, Pakistan, Libya, Iran, China, and Northern Africa.
- Pray for our brothers and sisters to stand firm in the faith, as citizens of a kingdom that cannot be shaken.
- Pray for the gospel to change these cultures and governments.